Tuesday, March 1, 2011

From the beginning!

Hey guys,

I've decided to start this blog both as a temporary website, and a way to show my improvement as I work on my demo reel. I'm a student at Full Sail University and I'm currently working on a degree in Computer Animation. I'm kinda new to this whole blog thing so you're gonna have to bear with me. I'm sure I'll get better at it as time goes on. For now though let's go ahead and get into the good stuff...

Animation!

I'm gonna take you guys with me as I complete my demo reel so you'll get to see it at various stages of completion the further we go along. This first video is what I worked on during ANP or animation pre production and it's basically a very rough cut of my demo reel with all my animation barely into stepped. I know lots of it is going to change and I'll post the changes on here as I get them done! I hope you enjoy!


Rough Demo Reel Animatic




Thanks guys,

DJ Martin

1 comment: