Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week Seven Update!

Hey guys,

I'm definitely making good progress this month. I just finished my third week of PCC2 and I've got all 4 of my game animations pretty much done. I still have some things to tweak in the graph editor, but over all I feel pretty happy about the way they came out. I even had time this week to go back and improve my PCC1 asset!

I'm really impressed with the level of improvement of not only me, but all the animators in my class. It seems like we've improved alot just from PCC1 to PCC2. I can't wait to see the quality of animation we'll be producing in the future! I know I've still got A LOT to learn, but I'm happy with my progress.

Four videos for you this week! I finished my knock back animation and worked on my first 3 assets from this month and here they are for your viewing pleasure! Hope you enjoy!

Game Animation: Knock back from DJ Martin on Vimeo.


Game Animation: Attack from DJ Martin on Vimeo.


Game Animation: Run from DJ Martin on Vimeo.


Game Animation: Walk from DJ Martin on Vimeo.


Thanks,
DJ Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment