Monday, May 2, 2011

Week Eight Update!

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late entry. I recently got back from spring break back home in Chicago. It was nice to take a week off and relax for a bit. Before I went on break I finished PCC2 and even had time to work on an extra quadruped run cycle. I didn't have time to finish the extra run cycle before break but I got a good amount of work done on it.

I start PCC3 tomorrow and that means working on my dialogue which I'm really excited for!

Here's my finished animations from PCC2 and the extra quadruped run cycle I worked on. Hope you like them!

Game Animation: Walk1 from DJ Martin on Vimeo.


Game Animation: Run1 from DJ Martin on Vimeo.


Game Animation: KB1 from DJ Martin on Vimeo.


Game Animation: Attack1 from DJ Martin on Vimeo.


Untitled from DJ Martin on Vimeo.


Critiques are welcome!

Thanks,

DJ Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment